GNDC announces Board of Directors for 2023, names Executive Team
The Greater North Dakota Chamber (GNDC) announces the appointment of five new board members to its Board of Directors, as well as the full slate of officers for 2023.
Joining the Board is Ryan Ackerman – Ackerman-Estvold, Paula Anderson – Sterling Carpet One, Don Campbell – Blue Cross Blue Shield North Dakota, Mike Heger – BNI Energy, and Todd Schaffer – Sanford Health.
“Our Board Members each play a crucial role in cultivating our organization’s business advocacy efforts. We are glad to welcome new board members to the team,” stated Arik Spencer, GNDC President and CEO. “These individuals came strongly recommended for their organizational and community leadership.”
In addition, Nick Hacker – The Title Team has been named chair to lead the executive team of Chair Elect, John Oncken – True North Equipment; Finance Chair, Vaune Johnson – Cornerstone Bank; Policy Chair, Danette Welsh – ONEOK, Inc; and Member-At-Large, Dan Pearson – Northwest Tire. Josh DeMorrett – ConocoPhillips is the immediate past chair.
Returning board members are:
- Molly Barnes – Northern Improvement Company
- Kent Blickensderfer – KPB Consulting, LLC
- Matt Dunlevy – SkySkopes
- Cory Fong – MDU Resources Group, Inc.
- Justin Forde – Midco
- Tonya Holmstrom – Schmitz-Holmstrom LLP
- Jeff Klemetsrud – Klemetsrud Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning, Inc.
- Brent Lohnes – Hess
- Kevin Magstadt – Kraus-Anderson Construction Co
- Peter Matthaei – Dakota Specialty Milling
- Roger Reierson – Flint Group
- Jeremy Rham – Otter Tail Power
- Scott Staudinger – Cloverdale Foods
- Steve Swiontek – Gate City Bank
- Jeff Zarling – DAWA Solutions Group
GNDC would also like to extend a thank you to board members who have completed their terms:
- Dan Conrad – Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota
- Brekka Kramer – Minot Area Chamber EDC
- Peter Rackov – Steffes, LLC
- Jeff Romsdal – Central Sales, Inc.
Amanda Remynse Director of Communications
- October 27, 2022
- (701) 222-0929
- Send Email