Member Events Keep You Connected
Events hosted by the Greater North Dakota Chamber provide members with an opportunity to interact with top private and public sector leaders, increase brand recognition through sponsorship, meet new prospects and refresh current contacts.
Regular events include:
- Brings CEOs, presidents and company owners together for an invigorating exchange of information, ideas and insights
- Held triannually and open to all
North Dakota Policy Summit
- Connects business leaders, legislators and state and elected officials so they can discuss state policy issues and ideas for improving the state’s business climate
- Held annually in late summer/early fall
The Greater North Dakota Chamber also hosts other events related to specific issues throughout the year on an as-needed basis.
Programs Safeguard Our Future Business Climate
The Greater North Dakota Chamber provides proven leadership for programs that seek to strengthen our economy and make North Dakota the preferred place to live, work and do business. As needs arise, we work with our partners in planning and carrying out programs that answer those needs.
Dream It. DO IT. North Dakota
- Manufacturing is about advanced technologies, state of the art facilities, and fast paced work environments. However, this is not the impression of manufacturing that is held by many Americans today.
- Dream It. DO IT. North Dakota is an opportunity for schools, families and the general public to collaborate for the future of manufacturing in North Dakota
For more information on the Programs & Events of the Greater North Dakota Chamber, contact 701-222-0929 or firstname.lastname@example.org.