Industry Outlook: Agriculture
Our Industry Outlook Series offers a "behind the scenes" look at specific industries that are impactful to our state's GDP and success. Each session will provide attendees with a guided SWOT analysis conversation among those working day-in and out in the specific arena.
The event will utilize a zoom platform. To receive call-in information, attendees will need to register in advance. Recordings will be made available to members following the event.
- Dan Wogsland - ND Grain Growers, CEO & Executive Director
- Delane Thom - CHS, Southwest Grain, General Manager
Topics covered by presenters
- Strengths within the agriculture sector
- Weaknesses that are occurring within the markets
- Opportunities within the industry
- Threats that are limiting growth or obstacles to overcome for better positioning
Who should attend
- Those looking to learn more about what is going on within the specific industry
- Representatives whose organizational success relies on the select industry through partnerships or collaboration
- Individuals within the industry to gain perspective from others that are working within
- Policymakers who are looking to gain more insight into a specific industry
This is part of our Industry Outlook Series. View our events to register for future offerings in this series. Members can request past recordings.
February: Real Estate
August 9: UAS
October 11: Technology
December 13: RetailIndustry Outlook: Agriculture
Date and Time
Tuesday Jun 14, 2022
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM CDT