Keeping North Dakota Open for Business
The Greater North Dakota Chamber’s ND Chamber PAC is a non-partisan, pro-business political action committee that…
- Supports state and federal candidates who support North Dakota’s job creators
- Supports causes that protects free market principles
- Advances policies to ensure North Dakota remains the best state in the nation to do business
Join the ND Chamber PAC Capitol Club
Make your voice heard. Join other business leaders by contributing today and be part of our ND Chamber PAC Capitol Club. To become a member, simply make a contribution of $141, or one dollar for each member of the legislative assembly.
Other levels include:
- Capitol Club: $141 or more
- Capitol Club Captain: $250 or more
- Capitol Club Champion: $500 or more
Capitol Club members will receive a lapel pin and an invitation to an exclusive Capitol Club reception with lawmakers.
Your investment in the ND Chamber PAC will help GNDC amplify our voice, deepen our impact, and keep North Dakota open for business.
Mail your personal check to: Pay with Personal Credit Card
ND Chamber PAC
PO Box 2639
Bismarck, ND 58502