ND Transportation Forum 2022
The need for safe and reliable transportation networks continue to be important to the economy and commerce of North Dakota. Individuals or companies interested in engaging in conversations on transportation infrastructure development should attend.
This day-long event dives deeper into how transportation and associated policies play a role in all industries and our state's economics. National and regional experts will provide updates on trends and data impacting their organization, industry, and our state.
9:15 - 10:00: NDDOT UPDATE & FUNDING FOCUS
Ron Henke - Director, North Dakota Dept. of Transportation
10:00 - 10:30: FILLING WORKFORCE NEEDS IN THE TRANSPORTATION SECTOR
Jill Berg - President, Spherion
Pat Bertagnolli - Director, Job Service North Dakota
10:30: NETWORKING BREAK
10:45 - 11:45: ECONOMICS OF ND TRANSPORTATION
John Bitzan, PhD - Challey Institute for Global Innovation & Growth
11:45 - 1:00: LUNCH
1:00 - 2:00: PANEL - INNOVATION
- Molly Barnes, Northern Improvement Co -- Drones, concrete, asphalt, and other company practices
- Christopher Maike, North Dakota Dept of Mineral Resources -- Landslides
- Jennifer Turnbow, North Dakota Dept of Transportation -- EVs & chargers
- Moderator: Andrea Pfennig, Greater North Dakota Chamber
2:00 - 2:15: NETWORKING BREAK
2:15 - 3:15: PANEL - FEDERAL IMPACTS
- Kyle Wanner - Director, North Dakota Aeronautics Commission
- Clint Larby - Owner/VP, BMT & North Dakota Motor Carriers Assoc.
- Amy McBeth - Regional Assistant Vice President for Public Affairs, BNSF
3:15: CLOSING COMMENTS
This is a hybrid event.
Refund policy: Attendees registration refunds are available prior to November 1 (minus credit card handling fees). After this date, you may send an alternate from the same organization to the event without additional charge. To request a cancellation or to make a change, please email amanda@NDChamber.com.
Date and Time
Wednesday Nov 16, 2022