Introducing our innovative monthly Policy Outlooks. These concise 30-45 minute virtual meetings unite subject matter experts, government officials, and businesses to discuss critical topics like business climate, taxes, workforce recruitment, and infrastructure. These sessions will cultivate conversations that shape the future of North Dakota's economy.
- Sen. Jordan Kannianen
- Rep. Jared Hagert
SEN. JORDAN L. KANNIANEN(R, D4) has served since 2017. He is the chair of the Interim Tax Relief Advisory Committee as well as the Standing Finance and Taxation Committee.
REP. JARED HAGERT(R, D20) has served since 2021. He is the chair of the Interim Taxation Committee and vice chair of the Standing Finance and Taxation Committee.
The event will be remote/virtual. To receive call-in information, attendees will need to register in advance.
Topics covered by presenters
- Informed Insights: Experts will dissect current policy issues and program parameters.
- SWOT Analysis: To showcase the opportunities and challenges related to the policy issue
- Interactive Dialogue: Engage in dynamic discussions, ask questions, and challenge the status quo.
Who should attend
- GNDC Policy Council members
- Those looking to learn more about what is going on within the specific policy topic area.
- Members whose organizational success relies on the policy topic
- Individuals with feedback for policy makers on the policy topic
This is part of our monthly Policy Outlook Series. As we prepare for the 2025 Legislative Session, GNDC will use the input from these sessions to guide our Policy Councils and policy position work.
Previous sessions recordings are available
: childcare, immigration, apprenticeship
Attend one or all of these events to shape our policy projection for the future.